Link configuration and description of drum conveyor line (machine):
1、 First, before the roller conveyor, introduce the safety matters:
1. Wear dust-proof gloves and masks before cleaning, and check whether the equipment operates normally, whether there are defects and whether the fasteners are loose before driving.
2. In order to avoid personal injury caused by rotation, the roller shall be fixed with a pin before loading,
3. After the casting is installed on the drum, the cylinder cover shall be covered and fastened with bolts. When cleaning, start the ventilation and dust removal equipment first, and then the drum,
4. When unloading castings, it should be noted that the drum should be turned to the front and the cylinder cover should be opened after checking that the bolt is fixed,
5. In addition, personnel shall not approach the drum during operation.
6. Another is that some people are anxious. It is very dangerous to open the cylinder cover without completely stopping the rotation of the drum blade.
2、 Roller conveyor Description:
Roller conveyor is generally composed of transmission roller, support, driving part, frame and other components. Generally, it is more suitable to transport goods, and the landing point is flat goods. The roller conveyor is simple in structure, safe and reliable, and easy to maintain and use; Because the roller conveyor is easy to connect, it can carry out the cumbersome conveying line system of multiple roller lines and other conveying equipment.
The structure of roller conveyor can be analyzed from the material of its frame, accessories and structural form: the material of roller conveyor is generally stainless steel, carbon steel, plastic spraying, aluminum profile, etc; Its auxiliary accessories include roller edge protection and edge retaining device; According to the structural characteristics of roller conveyor, it can be divided into multi-layer conveying, turning conveying, inclined conveying and horizontal conveying according to the form of layout. If it is divided according to the form of power drive, it can be divided into powered, unpowered, electric roller, etc.
The principle of roller conveyor can be analyzed from its transmission, power and speed regulation:
1. The transmission principle of conveying drum is generally driven by o-belt, plane friction transmission belt, single chain wheel, double sprocket, synchronous belt and other spools.
2. The principle of its power is driven by electric roller, reduction motor and other driving modes.
3. The speed regulation principle of conveying drum includes stepless speed regulation, frequency conversion speed regulation and so on. Provided by conveying machinery.
The roller conveyor is suitable for the transportation of all kinds of boxes, bags, pallets and other pieces of goods. It can transport materials with large single weight or bear large impact load. It has the characteristics of large transportation capacity, fast speed, light operation, and can realize multi variety collinear shunt transportation.
It is applicable to the transportation of various boxes, bags, pallets and other pieces of goods. Bulk materials, small articles or irregular articles need to be transported on pallets or turnover boxes. It can transport single heavy materials or bear large impact load.
Structural form: according to the driving mode, it can be divided into power drum line and unpowered drum line, and according to the layout form, it can be divided into horizontal conveying drum line, inclined conveying drum line and turning drum line. It can also be specially designed according to customer requirements to meet the requirements of various customers. The inner width of standard gauge roller line is 200, 300, 400, 500, 1200mm, etc. Other special specifications can also be adopted according to customer requirements. The standard turning inner radius of the turning drum line is 600, 900, 1200mm, etc. other special specifications can also be adopted according to customer requirements. The drum diameters used for the straight section drum are 38, 50, 60, 76, 89mm, etc.